<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35965766?origin\x3dhttp://campfires-burning.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.campfires-burning@blogskins.com♥
Saturday, November 22, 2008 ♥
Last footprint@10:42 PM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


Okay, I realised I haven't posted on your blog for so long already, so here's one.
I miss you so much!lets meet up someday okay =) Just you and me ... Oh! and I still haven't passed you your birthday present yet! (2007&2008)
Haha although I don't see you, I still remember okay? So, be happy!

Anyway talking about happy things, there's this song I really like and I think you'll like it too (:

Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry
call I'm desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
when you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?
What's your, what's your, what's your...

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
I know everything you wanted isn't anything you have

Its Your Call, by Secondhand serenade.
I want to dedicate it to you cause I was born to tell you I love you=)
Okay, anyway I guess I'll stop here, enjoy your holidays!


♥ Loved, Shiying


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥Myself.
Orshiying
8June
Methodist Girls' School(Sec)
orshiying@hotmail.com




♥ Cravings.
♥ Tagboard.



♥CLICKABLES.
♥ Archive.
June 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.