<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35965766?origin\x3dhttp://campfires-burning.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.campfires-burning@blogskins.com♥
Friday, December 05, 2008 ♥
Last footprint@12:36 PM

Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..


TRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

thankkkkk yoouuuuuuu forrrr theeee posssst XD
hahahaha, SHE is coming back today yeah?
so good luck to you!XD
must carry on with life even when she is back okay, dont do anything foolish..
HAHAHA! kidding :)
annd sorry luhh, i'm grounding myself from going out this week :(
wanna spend time with my godbro :P
hahahahhaa
next week kay?
to UNDERWATER WORLD! ;P

BYEEEEEE BYEEEEEEE SWANNNNN! :P
have fun in church camp:)
sorry for not being available yesterday:( otherwise we can go out :(
BUTTTT... i CHOPE you on the
nineth of december okaaayyyyy okaaayyyyy?!?!
i dont care!:P
otherwise i wouldn't be able to see you till the day when you are back from your mountain :(
which is i'll be super sad cos i got so many things to tell you:(
hehhhh..

have fun in church camp too AWESOME!:)

WAITTT...before i forgot,
PIG IS BACK TODAYYYYYY!!!! :DDDD
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots!
hopefully i can see her later, since i'm going to her house there for my goddbro and godsis swimming lessons :)
and that stupid GENEVIEVE is back tooo :)
i think..

winnieee is sooo niceeeeee:)
she just gave us curry?
that her aunt made, which is super nice okay!
and jennifer, i know what your thinking when i said curry -.-

my dear froggie went to watccchhhh BOLTTTT yesterdayyyy XD
hahahhaha such a tard XD

sigh, cheer up okay shermin

your the most important person in my life so far..i swear, nobody has every replaced you, and they can never. i'm coming to your house real soon to show my sincereity.

I don't know where to go
What's the right team
I want my own thing
So bad I'm gonna scream
I can't choose, so confused
What's it all mean
I want my own dream
So bad I'm gonna scream

'scream' is a damnn awessomeeee sonnng XD






♥ Loved, Shiying


Blogskin COPYRIGHTED by
WINNIE
All rights reserved. ©


♥Myself.
Orshiying
8June
Methodist Girls' School(Sec)
orshiying@hotmail.com




♥ Cravings.
♥ Tagboard.



♥CLICKABLES.
♥ Archive.
June 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009


♥ Credits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
sweet.pulchritude-

♥ Jukebox.
Imeem
Now playing Song name.
Song by Singer.