Thursday, June 11, 2009 ♥
Last footprint@11:51 AM
Dear diary,
I'm falling in love..
HOEDOWN THROWDOWN <3totally amazing song from hannah montana movie :)Anyways, rachel lee lee is trying to get me to like all her Korean singers, like 2pm or 2 am.
HAHAHAHA but failed!! I'm so not interested.
Like i will rather watch hannah montana.
HAHAHAHHAAH!!! And i'm starting to watch boys over flowers.
Omg i cant even imagine i bothered trying.
HAHAHA but damn, i didnt regret it, its a nice show :D
To fum and vivien ( the objecting group to this show) haha i think you guys should give it a try and watch it!
KIM JOHN GOONG!!!
hahahahahaa
And lynette is awesome!! :D
SEE I POSTED FOR YOU LYNETTE!!
i told you i will already.
i'm going to throw away my merchant of venice book now (which i dont even have since i lost all my three books)
HAHAHAHA!! so that i get to share with lynette again to be ms gan's scolding targets :P
GOSH I MISS MISS GAN!!! hahahahhahaaa!!!
OH AND THE LIBRIAN!
♥ Loved, Shiying